Think you've had COVID19?
Want to know if you have COVID19 antibodies in only 10 mins?
Why use our test?
• Rapid results in 10 minutes
• The test detects if the body has developed an antibody response to COVID19 infection.
• The price is only £49 per test.
• Tests undertaken by trained healthcare professionals using appropriate PPE and social distancing.
Quick Easy Booking Process:
- Book your appointment at your convenience online below.
- If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call us on 01614393744
Do NOT attend the clinic if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature
- New, persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss or change in sense of taste and smell
Please respect the safety of our team - kindly do not visit the pharmacy if you are currently experiencing COVID19 symptoms.
Click below to arrange your free appointment.
How accurate is the test?
- >99.9% sensitivity. This means that among 1,000 people who have had coronavirus, almost 100% of them will correctly test positive. For less than 1 of these 1000 people who have had coronavirus, the result will come back negative - this is called a false negative. This means that less than 1 person out of 1000 people will think they don’t have antibodies to coronavirus, but in fact they do.
- 98% Specificity. This means that among 1,000 people who have not had coronavirus, 980 of them will correctly test negative. For 20 of these 1000 people who have not had coronavirus, the result will come back positive - this is called a false positive. This means that 20 out of 1000 people will think they have antibodies to coronavirus, but in fact they don’t.
- The test is highly specific and accurate however no COVID 19 test can be 100%. Fact.
Further important information
- We only carry out the test using approved PPE and practice social distancing as much as possible
- It is important to understand the test identifies build up Covid-19 antibodies but does not yet confirm immunity to COVID-19
- Testing should only be conducted 21 days after you have recovered from COVID-19 symptoms or 21 days after being in contact with a person with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Where a positive result is confirmed - this does NOT guarantee immunity to further infection and further contraction of coronavirus is possible. Length of any immunity is not known and ability to spread the virus is still possible. Continuation of following national pandemic protection guidelines is still recommended.
- Where a negative result is confirmed - does NOT necessarily mean infection did not occur. It may be that you may not yet have built up enough antibodies.
- If used as a method for diagnosing COVID-19, a definitive diagnosis should not be based on results from this test alone. IgM especially should not be used as the sole criterion for diagnosis. The results must be considered with other clinical information available to the physician.